In the vast realm of gaming, Razer Synapse 3.exe is a name that often surfaces, sparking curiosity and concern among gamers and tech enthusiasts alike.
But always be aware that after downloading and installing, you have to know more about it, and should you be concerned about its presence on your computer?
In this article, we’ll go on an interesting trip to solve the mystery of it. We’ll go through the ins and outs of this program, from its purpose to its possible threats, to give you thorough knowledge.
So, grab your gaming gear and get ready to discover the truth with Hackzon!!
Unveiling Razer Synapse 3.exe
Razer Synapse 3.exe is an executable file connected with the Razer Synapse process and the Razer Synapse Software produced by Razer.
When contemplating eliminating the Razer Synapse.exe process currently running on your Windows operating system, proceed with care.
This procedure may occasionally consume excessive CPU or GPU resources like Breezip malware.
While exe files can be used to spread malware and viruses, verifying the validity of any unknown executable files before launching them on your computer is critical.
You may get more information or help with Razer Synapse.exe by visiting appropriate forums or support channels.
Is Razer Synapse 3.exe Safe? How to Check It?
When downloading and installing software on our computers, it’s important to prioritize safety and security.
This section will delve into the details and provide some insights to help you determine whether Razer Synapse 3.exe is safe to use.
1. Checking the Location and Rating
Checking the location of the executable file is one of the first stages in assessing the validity of any software. Look at Razer Synapse 3.exe’s location and related rating.
The file location for Razer Synapse 3.exe is typically found in
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse3\WPF\UIFramework\Razer Synapse 3 Host”.
2. Determining Legitimacy
The creator of Razer Synapse 3.exe is frequently used to assess the software’s validity.
Legitimate software is often created and distributed by respectable organizations with a track record of producing dependable and safe goods. Razer Inc., a well-known and reputable firm in the gaming industry, created Razer Synapse.exe.
As described, check the confirmed signer data in the properties window to ensure the software’s validity.
You can do this by using the Task Manager on your Windows computer.
- Start by opening the Task Manager and selecting the “More details” option if it hasn’t already been enlarged.
- Then, go to the “Details” tab and look for the “Razer Synapse 3.exe” process.
- Right-click it and choose “Properties.”
- Navigate to the “Digital Signatures” tab in the properties box.
- Check the value of the “Verified Signer” box.
- The software is not a virus or malware if the confirmed signer is “Razer Inc.” or another well-known developer.
- If the value states “Unable to verify” or any other dubious indicator, this should raise a red flag.
In these cases, it is suggested that you delete the software using Razer’s official uninstallation software or the usual uninstalling method on your PC.
How to Remove or Uninstall Razer Synapse 3.exe?
If you found Razer Synapse 3.exe unsafe and not legitimate software and no longer need it on your computer or want to perform a clean uninstallation, follow the steps below to remove it from your system.
Remember that these instructions may vary slightly depending on your operating system.
Step 1: Locate the Uninstaller Program
When Razer Synapse 3.exe is part of a software program, it usually has its own uninstall program. Follow these steps to discover it:
- On your PC, launch File Explorer.
- Navigate to the Razer Synapse 3.exe installation directory, normally found at C: Program Files/Razer/Razer Synapse/Razer Synapse 3.exe_uninstall.exe.
- To launch the uninstaller, double-click the “Razer Synapse 3.exe_uninstall.exe” file.
Step 2: Uninstall via Windows Installer
If you installed Razer Synapse 3.exe using the Windows Installer, you may uninstall it via the Add or Remove Programmes option in your system settings.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to your computer’s System Settings. You can get to it by right-clicking the Windows Start button and selecting “Settings” or by typing “Settings” into the search box and clicking on the related result.
- Look for and choose the “Add or Remove Programmes” option in the System Settings box.
We have unraveled the mystery surrounding Razer Synapse 3.exe. It is not malware but legitimate software developed by Razer Inc., a trusted name in the gaming industry. But in case downloading from an unverified source caused malware or virus attack.